|Booking a Short Break|
|Booking online is safe and easy.
No banking details will be asked for. A deposit payment will be due only once the booking has been confirmed.
To book for one or more weeks:
1. Select your year / month
2. Select your arrival date or week
3. Enter the number of weeks
4. Enter numbers of people staying and if a dog is coming
5. The arrival date, departure date and cost of your booking is displayed.
6. Note any additional information at the bottom of the page and the terms and conditions link. Press the Continue button to fill out your personal details etc
7. Press Book Accommodation Now to submit your booking request
To book a Short Break, click the 'Booking a Short Break' above to read the policy on flexible Breaks and check for any Additional Information at the bottom of this page. Then proceed as above.
On some calendars, weeks in which Short Breaks are accepted are denoted by 'SB'. Select your week and the Short Break can be chosen on the next page.
|Our policy on Short Breaks is as follows:
We welcome Short Break Bookings during the low season, normally from November to February. These weeks are marked below with SB (Short Break accepted).
Short Breaks should normally start or end on a Saturday, if possible, although if the previous week or following week is not booked, then we can be very flexible.
The 2014 rates for short breaks at Bwthyn Gwe are:
No of nights Cost for 2014
1/2 nights 210
|Accommodates up to 2 people and 0 pets.|
|Click to change year to:||2020|
|Powered by||In association with|